An Ideal Resort Near Scottsdale for Business Travelers
At Radisson Fort McDowell Resort near Scottsdale, you'll enjoy up-scale amenities that help you stay productive at work and relax after-hours.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Executive and junior-level suites
- Business center with copy, print and fax services
- Spacious work desks in all rooms and suites
- Professional dry cleaning
- USA Today newspaper available on weekdays
- AV equipment rental
- And more!
- Comfortable accommodations featuring plush bedding and more
- On-site dining at Ahnala Mesquite Room
- Fitness Center (open 24 hours)
- Two whirlpools and a large, heated outdoor swimming pool
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club on-property
- Fort McDowell Casino
- On-site spa services
- Fort McDowell Adventures
- And much more
Unmatched Event Space at Our Fountain Hills Resort
Opt to host your meeting at our Wassaja Conference Center, which offers 25,000 square feet of flexible event space!
Between our impressive spaces and customizable catering menus, planning a large-scale event or small business meeting is easy at Radisson Fort McDowell Resort.
- Grand Ballroom - accommodates up to 2,000 guests in 18,000 sq. ft. (divides into six spaces)
- Salon Rooms A-E - between 640 and 720 sq. ft. each
- Junior Ballroom - accommodates up to 385 guests
- Pre-Function Space - two upscale areas
- Outdoor Space - accommodates up to 300 guests