Escape to the Luxurious Radisson Fort McDowell Resort Near Scottsdale
Surrounded by the vistas of the stunning Sonoran Desert, majestic Four Peaks and iconic Red Mountains of Arizona, the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino offers the perfect destination for a vacation getaway or business retreat. From upscale accommodations to incredible on-site amenities, when you stay at our luxury resort near Scottsdale, you’ll experience the perfect blend of relaxation, adventure and productivity – just 30 minutes from the city of Phoenix!
Relax at Our Desert Oasis
Radisson’s AAA Four Diamond resort near Scottsdale offers a private retreat for both business and leisure travelers. Unwind in our spacious guest rooms and upscale suites while enjoying premium in-room amenities such as plush bedding, expansive windows with scenic views, flat-screen LCD HDTVs and more. Our deluxe Southwest property also offers many on-site services and amenities, assuring that your vacation or business stay is unforgettable. Some of the resort’s conveniences include:
- Large heated outdoor pool and two whirlpools with a kids’ area
- Fort McDowell Casino featuring slots, a card room and live games (on-site, 24 hours)
- Anhala Restaurant, highlighting contemporary meals with bold Southwestern flavors
- Full-service Amethyst Spa and Health Club with deluxe spa packages
- 24-hour fitness center
- Wasaja Conference Center with more than 25,000 sq. ft. of event space
- Scenic sundeck
- And much more!
Explore New Adventures Daily
During your stay at Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino, capture the full beauty and excitement of the Southwest with a variety of amazing activities and attractions. From Jeep tours and river rafting to golfing and shopping, guests can enjoy all the exciting Arizona attractions of Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale and Phoenix. Some of the fun things to do while staying at our resort include:
- Practicing your swing at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club’s two award-winning golf courses – Cholla and Saguaro
- Horseback riding, kayaking and more with Fort McDowell Adventures
- Reserving boat rentals and paddleboat tours on Saguaro Lake
- Experiencing authentic Yavapai Nation celebrations
- Shopping until you drop in Scottsdale
- And much more!
Celebrate and Collaborate in Style
Radisson Fort McDowell & Casino is an ideal location for unique business conferences, wedding receptions and more. Our on-site Wassaja Conference Center offers more than 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, making it the perfect venue for a variety of special events. From luxurious weddings and family reunions to executive meetings and company retreats, our grand ballroom, outdoor venues and additional spaces can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. When planning your next event, meeting or getaway, consider our convenient and luxurious resort near Scottsdale.
Radisson Fort McDowell is committed to providing the highest standards of excellence and is dedicated to meeting the Yes I Can® hospitality promise. We’ve been awarded the Radisson President’s Award for exceptional service and quality each year and strive to continue doing so in the future. To experience our attentive service, book your next vacation or business trip online or call (480) 789-5300. We look forward to seeing you at our luxury resort soon!